Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gorgeous Fall





So for my first wedding-free weekend in a while, I headed down to Camp Illiana in Washington, IN, with my husband to volunteer at InterVarsity's Fall Conference. (for college students) Little did I know how beautiful it would be there or how hard of a job cooking for 200 is. After 12 hours in the kitchen Saturday, I have a whole new appreciation for school and camp cooks. Can you imagine how much chili you are making when you start with 40lbs of ground beef? The food was all very delicious and I was lucky enough to bring a few leftovers home! Tim helped in the kitchen some but most of his time was spent playing bass with the worship team. Sunday morning I had a little time with my camera to capture the awesome fall leaves. I thought I would share those in case you don't get a chance to see some pretty trees this season! I was just in awe of the trees beauty.
Buzz It

0 comments: