Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weekend Fun

What's a wedding photographer to do with a free weekend in the summer? Of course, tour the new Lucas Oil Stadium, stop by a local church's sausage fest, and hang out with friends at night in Broad Ripple! Random day off to say the least. Perhaps the weirdest part was being in a bar and cheering for Micheal Phelps to win his 8th gold of the games. Really, the whole bar was cheering for swimming.

It's refreshing to be caught up on editing and looking forward with excitement to my fall weddings. I'm even more stoked after going to the Free To Succeed Seminar by David Jay in Indy. It was a lot of fun to see some of my local photog friends and be encouraged in my business.

I'll be down in Rockport visiting my parents and family after Sarah and David's wedding in Evansville Saturday. Tim and I are really looking forward to some days off and being away from home.


























So I couldn't resist putting a few pictures of the new puppy next door Noura. She's ADORABLE and a big hit with the neighbor boys! (that includes Tim)











Buzz It

1 comments:

shawna said...

Cute pup...I'm always a sucker for cute doggies :-)
It was great seeing you at the PUG last month.!