Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring dreams...

So while being stuck inside and watching snow all day I wanted to share the things that I'm looking forward to in the spring. (come soon!)

1. smell of fresh cut grass
2. my screened in front porch
3. biking the Monon
4. seeing neighbors out and about
5. walking in Broad Ripple
6. anything made on the grill
7. SUNSHINE
8. blue skies and puffy clouds
9. spring buds on the trees
10. planting a small garden
11. open windows
12. flip-flops
13. no bulky jackets
14. sunroof open in my car
15. eating outside on the patio
16. outdoor photo shoots
17. my niece's arrival!
18. more daylight
19. remodeling our bathroom
20. the sound/smell of rain

Hopefully if you are feeling the winter blues, this can remind you of the warmer days ahead!
Buzz It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks---I needed that!