Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary

Well, 3 years ago today I was in the bride's shoes and marrying the guy of my dreams, Tim King. In so many ways it doesn't seem like that long ago, but yet it also seems like he's always been in my life.

Part of the reason I love my job so much, is because I love being in love and see marriage as a complete blessing. Tim is such a wonderful partner for me. He's an encourager, best friend, dreamer, random laugh, business partner and the person who pushes me to be my best.

Although today doesn't hold any special plans, other than our regularly scheduled house church, we are really looking forward to a week beach vacation together in two weeks to celebrate 3 great years together!

Tim I love you completely and feel totally grateful that you are part of my life!


Photobucket


One of Tim's absolute favorite things is waterfalls.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


wedding photos by Manuel Crispin
Buzz It

2 comments:

Maya said...

Happy Anniversary! And that waterfall photo is awesome!

JRob said...

Yay for wedding anniversaries! The planning and stress of the day seems like a lifetime ago, but your wedding day is still in my heart! Love you guys!! :)