Friday, September 25, 2009

King Family Photo Day!

As a photographer, sometimes your own family gets neglected in getting updated pictures. Well, since I was doing a session with Tim's brother and fiance, I thought it was also a great opportunity to get some updated shots of the whole family. Tim's parents, Ralph and Pam, had their engagement pictures taken at the IMA and it seemed appropriate to do some updated versions. I even had David snap a few of Tim and I. (the pictures we do have together are few and mostly taken by the classic "get together hold out your hand and hope for the best" method) So here' my encouragement for my photog friends out there, take time to take pictures of you and your own clan. (or if you pre-plan, swap with another photographer) We know how priceless pictures are, yet they tend to get put on the back burner of our to-do list.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

2 comments:

Jake & Christina said...

awww....these are really cute, Megan! I love the last one. hehe :)

QuatroMama said...

LOVE these! Great Captures (As Always), Meg!