Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun New Product: KISS Mini Albums!

When I started Megelaine Images, I new that I wanted to give my brides the best quality album possible. I went on a search far and wide, and I ran into a lot of pretty good albums. None of them are a match, though, for the KISS Wedding Books that I use now. The albums are beautiful with edge-to-edge photo prints. And the leather is so soft and gorgeous. The coolest part about the whole thing is the amazing turn around time that I always get from the fine folks at KISS!

That is why I am so excited about a new product that KISS recently came out with - Little KISSes!
These 4 by 4 inch beauties are exact replicas of the larger KISS books, a perfect size to carry in your purse and show off to all of your friends. Check out these pictures to see what I mean...























Buzz It

0 comments: