Monday, April 21, 2008

Images from Costa Rica

Somehow in the middle of 5 out of town weddings in 5 weeks and celebrating Christmas with family I didn't have time to sort through my personal pictures from the time Tim and I spent in Costa Rica after the Huerta wedding. Well, I finally had a chance to look through them all and thought I would share a few. It was awesome to have all my gear in a place that was so bright and beautiful. Tim and I stayed 3 days after the wedding to explore the Arenal Volcano and hike through the rainforest.














I think Iguanas look like mini dinosaurs!















Long hike to the bottom of those falls.


In the "smaller" waterfall.



Our home for 3 nights.





Turns out neon is a natural color!


The trail was a little rocky.


Gorgeous. Worth the hike.


A hard-working leaf cutter ant.


Funny little creatures




Me at coffee plantation
Buzz It

0 comments: