Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Email Notice!

I have just realized that inquires from my website contact page are never getting to me. The issue has been resolved. However, if you have sent me an email through my website, PLEASE send another one (through the website or directly at megan@megelaine.com). I apologize for any of you brides who have tried to contact me and never got a reply. I feel so bad, as several of you might have been left hanging for a reply from me. The bad thing is that you even got an automatic confirmation that I received your email. So again, if you've emailed me and haven't gotten a reply, PLEASE, PLEASE just get in touch with me. I am starting to book for the '09 wedding season.

Again, I apologize for this technical glitch and assure you that it has been corrected and I will get in touch with you ASAP! Thank you!!!
Buzz It

0 comments: