Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Holiday Week"end"

Sorry for the delay in posting! I have had the last two weekends "wedding free" as a nice little breather in the middle of busy season. So many things to do... trip to French Lick Resort and West Baden Springs with Tim's family... then to Symphony on the Prairie... and last weekend visiting with both sides of Tim's family. Of course finishing up some album design in between. Enjoy the peek at what I've been up to. More wedding fun this weekend with Deana and Joe at the IMA!

Special shout out to my hubby who's birthday is today! I love you so much!
Celebrating two years of married love today are my friends Holly & Brandon and Lindsay (my super assistant) & Matt!
(yes, I was at two weddings in one day before- I only photographed one)


The newlyweds... Blair and Evan (May 31st- see earlier post)


Happy Birthday Tim!


Packed Prairie.


Chris LOVES the 4th of July!


Great friends.


Tim was excited to get this picture of the cannon blowing off!


Lots of great fireworks.










The Fresh Market opened at 54th and College, I was at the grand opening and got this funky flower arrangement!


So I love my cat.


Exciting mail, the save the date with the picture I took the actual moment the proposal happened! (Valentine's Day on the circle- see previous post)


Bride #1 at French Lick


Just a little hotel





Bride #2 at French Lick



Bride #3 at French Lick. Can I not get away from weddings for a weekend?




Even more south in Indiana is my dad and his tractor!


My cute parents.


Happy 28th Anniversary mom and dad!
Buzz It

1 comments:

sarahbrowndowntown said...

THAT IS KELLY ROGERS!!!!!!