Monday, February 23, 2009

Back from Vegas

What a great and insane trip out to Vegas! It really is the city that never sleeps and those at WPPI will schedule things at all hours of the day. (8 am or 10pm) It was non-stop days of hearing speakers on business, marketing, work/life balance, posing, albums, going through an enormous trade show of all the latest products and software, hanging out with other photographers, and trying to grab a bite to eat in between. I was lucky enough to have great roomies, Kiera (from Indy), Lis (from Houston), and Gayle (from Denver). It was such a great experience to be out there and get inspiration to challenge myself even more in my photography and business. Here is a random collection of images from the trip. Don't be fooled by the outdoor pictures, it really wasn't warm out there! Maya and Pat were excellent models and Chad was cool enough to let me use some of his new Nikon lenses!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots, Megan! I had a blast hanging with you out there!

And WOW, Nikon shooters really are more intelligent...(just don't tell Kiera I said that!) HA! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had fun! :) I especially love the silhouette shot of Maya and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Girl you are stunning in that first shot! Not that you aren't always! And that one of Kiera on the bed with all the tradeshow stuff is cracking me up! Thanks for taking some pics of us...I love the silhouette one too! Had a blast hanging out!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful ladies, and Megan, that picture of you is great - can I get a copy? Amazing what great camera angles and lenses can do!! HA

Seriously, can I get a copy of that first picture.

Love - mom

Kiera said...

Chad...you're funny. Megan, thanks for making me look good...I know you spent some time in photoshop ;o) Can't wait to hang out next week!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH! I'm so jealous!!! I don't have a choice for next year.