Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vegas, Baby!


Early tomorrow morning I head out with Keira (Keira Photo) to attend my first WPPI!!! (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Convention) Photo nerds from all over are united in the city that never sleeps. I'm really excited to meet new people, know some better, listen to speakers on all sorts of topics and check out new products and gear. I'm looking forward to the inspiration and new ideas I can bring back to Megelaine Images. Since I'll be going non-stop in Vegas next week, I won't be returning emails or phone calls until I get back.

By the way, have a very special Valentine's day! Know that whether you are in a relationship or not right now, there are people in your life that love you very much. Spread the love around!
Buzz It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you out here!

Kiera said...

Hi honey! I had such a great time! Can't wait to see you soon! Kiera