Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life in Broad Ripple - Fun Date Idea

Last night I went to what I think is one of the best deals in Broad Ripple, the Jazz Kitchen's 8 before 8 special. To decode, they offer 3 meals for only 8 dollars before 8pm on Mondays. Oh, did I mention that there's live jazz music too? The meals always are different, whatever the chef thinks up. Tim and I have been several times and never been disappointed. Last night I enjoyed fried chicken breast, fresh asparagus and mashed potatoes with a roasted red pepper gravy (delicious)! Tim had filet mignon with blue cheese, onions and a fig sauce with mashed potatoes. These people aren't messing around; the tastes are unique, the choices are good and it really only costs $8 per dinner! Fun date idea for a Monday for about $20.
Buzz It

0 comments: