Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How does my Garden Grow?

Well, mostly well. Here's the update on my attempt at working the land. The garden is doing quite well. Since almost every seed I planted did come up, I had to do a good bit of thinning to keep things from getting too tight. (it still is a squeeze) We have harvested a bit of lettuce. It wasn't as amazing as I had hoped, a little bitter, likely due to the oppressive heat we've had lately. There are lots and lots of green tomatoes. The green peppers aren't looking very good and might be a loss, however, I have some big red peppers in the works. Last year I split and transplanted a hydrangea and I am excited to see that it is blooming. My grandma send me some of her cala lillies and I think they are beautiful.

Here's hoping to see some red tomatoes soon!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

1 comments:

Maya Laurent said...

Come plant some stuff at our place! :)