Friday, July 17, 2009

Rikki + Josh = Married in Mexico!

On Tim and I's fabulous vacation a few weeks ago in the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, we ran into Rikki and Josh who were at the resort getting ready for their beach wedding at the end of the week. They were having an early afternoon wedding on the beach with just close family and then having a special dinner with their families later that evening, so sweet and intimate. Since I had not yet had the opportunity to shoot a couple on the beach (I did shoot a wedding in Costa Rica, but it was mainland) I had asked them if they wanted to have a little fun with me and the camera the afternoon of the wedding. For about 15 minutes we had a little mini-shoot where I got to try out a few ideas. Here is a look of what transpired. (check out that fluffy white sand and perfect day)

Thanks so much Rikki + Josh for being so in love and letting me photograph just a little of it! Best wishes on married life back in the states!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

1 comments:

kvoight said...

megan this is my most favorite ring shot ever - so awesome!