Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Announcement!


It has been really exciting over the last couple of months to see the readership of this blog grow. You guys are a great support and encouragement!

A lot has been going on behind the scenes at Megelaine Images during 2009. I've been working hard on photographic skills and style, sharpening the branding, and investing in new technologies, all of which have led to today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you my brand new website! Please check it out and leave me a comment to let me know you saw it.
Buzz It

5 comments:

Chad Franz said...

Congrats Megan!!! LOVE! IT!

Hi! My name is Janet. said...

Yay! It looks great!

QuatroMama said...

It's one of my absolute favorite sites! So proud of you guys! Excellent results!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, it was worth all the work.

Jason Drake said...

Megan, the site looks great! I'm glad it is finally up. I hope things are going well.

Jason Drake