Thursday, August 20, 2009

Adam : Senior at Columbus East

While I don't shoot senior pictures, the exception is made for my family. My cousin Adam, who will be graduating from Columbus East high school this year, made the trip to Indy for his senior session. He's staying busy this year managing the awesome football team, working at the DQ and keeping on top of schoolwork. He's likely heading off to Purdue next year, his parents alma mater and where his older brother Eric is currently at. Random note about Adam, he has the best microwave cooking skills I know. He will be able to wow the ladies making delicious dinners in his dorm room microwave. I've been lucky enough to sample some of his new recipes at family gatherings over the years. Enjoy being a senior Adam! (and I feel really old because I remember being at your parents wedding, and really that was my first memory of a wedding and how magical it seemed)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

1 comments:

Maya Laurent said...

Awesome senior session Megan!