Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Partner Con: I love to learn!

I can't believe it's been about a month since I was down in New Orleans for Pictage's Partner Con conference. It was inspiring to be around 500 other creative professionals. I always enjoyed school (weird I know) and I really enjoy the opportunity to learn within my profession. So many people in this industry are willing to share, encourage and learn from each other. This year I have taken to opportunity to learn at several conferences including WPPI (Wedding Portrait Photographers International)in Vegas, OSP in Indy, and Partner Con in New Orleans.
I have gained so much knowledge, inspiration and vision from taking the time to invest in myself and my business.

Partner Con was jammed packed, full of great speakers and a few shoots. I had a wonderful time with my roommates from Indy, Kiera and Maya. Although I heard many great talks such as; Dane Sanders, Joe Bussink, and the Youngren's, my favorite thing was going on a shooting workshop with Joe Bussink. His love and heart for photography and the person he is capturing is incredible. It was awesome to hear someone so successful talk about how it is about how a person feels. That's exactly what I try to do with my photography, remind you of how you felt on your wedding day. When you look back at your pictures I want you to be transported.

Here are a few images from New Orleans. (where it was 75 and sunny everyday!) Many thanks to models Abigail and Ashly for being amazing!

































































Buzz It

1 comments:

Jet Kaiser said...

That looks like fun!
What a nice looking bride!