Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clothing Swap

Yesterday I had the opportunity to be a part of a clothing swap. One of my friends organized the event and it was incredible. There were about 20 young women who had dropped of clothes earlier in the week. The idea was to find new homes for your old clothes that you no longer wear. The "merchandise" was divided throughout the house; one room for pants, sweaters, dresses, accessories, workout clothes and tops.

We were divided in teams and rotated through the house picking one item from each room before moving on. It was a lot of fun and a little crazy. Almost everyone came home with bag of new clothes (for free) and there were still plenty of items left to donate to charity. It was a great way to try some new styles that you wouldn't necessarily buy, but would like to try. My favorite find was probably tall black leather boots, second to several cute summer dresses. I meant to take some action photos, but I was too busy looking for myself.














Buzz It

0 comments: