Sunday, January 31, 2010

Indianapolis Wedding Photographer Availability

A lot has changed since I started running Megelaine Images as a full-time company at the beginning of 2006. I got married to my wonderful husband, Tim. Digital cameras have gotten a lot better. My style of photography has evolved to mostly wedding photojournalism, which reflects my observing personality. America changed Presidents, and the world experienced the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression!

Obviously, I can only list a few of the things that have changed since Megelaine Images was born, but one thing has not changed. I am convinced that I have the best brides of anyone in the industry! My brides are beautiful, sweet, organized, and loving. We take the time to get to know one another. And after I put 100% of myself into their wedding photos, I am always so encouraged to hear my brides talk about how they love their pictures or how they have told their best friend to use me for their upcoming wedding.

Because so many of you awesome brides have been talking about your experience with Megelaine Images, my 2010 calendar is filling up fast! I have room for maybe one more spring wedding, but June, July and early August are completely booked. And can I say that I am completely stoked to shoot all of those weddings! Open dates for the fall include August 21 & 28, September 4, 18 & 25 and October 2 & 16.

I thought it would be good to share my open 2010 dates because I am starting to get quite a few inquiries for dates that I'm already booked. That being said, don't be afraid to contact me even if you know that I'm booked for your wedding day. I know the other photographers in Indianapolis pretty well and can refer you to someone else that I know will do a great job. And if you have a 2011 wedding, I'd love to hear from you too!
Buzz It

0 comments: