Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas in Santa Claus

This last weekend myself, Tim and our house church went down to my grandparent's lakehouse to enjoy Christmas time in Santa Claus Indiana! It was relaxing to get away and just hang out. We went to the big parade and later drove around the festival of lights. I loved seeing all of Tim's Christmas enthusiasm! I think he might have made it on a clip for the Travel Channel at the parade with that great Christmas sweatshirt.


It sure looks like Santa is pointing at Tim!


Just to prove we were really in Santa Claus.
This post office is pretty busy this time of year.


Just us spreading some Christmas cheer.
Buzz It

1 comments:

Legendary Places, Spencer County Visitors Bureau said...

Thanks for visiting Santa Claus, Indiana! I'm the director of the visitors bureau there and remember seeing you at the parade. I found your blog online. Thanks for sharing with others that Santa Claus is a great place to celebrate the holiday season!I have a blog too if you'd like to check it out: http://www.legendaryplaces.org/blog/blog.cfm