Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Cheer



So right around my corner is a house that is spreading the Christmas cheer around Broad Ripple, B Ripple as noted on the roof. The other night I decided to stroll one street over to capture this display in all it's glory. It's quite the scene on the corner of Primrose and Broad Ripple Ave/62nd Street. I imagine that it will be up for a while more. It never really completely gets taken down. My favorite part is the T-Rex stealing a present on the porch roof.

On another note, I am about to head south, though not as far as Costa Rica this time, to shoot Lindsay and Derek's wedding Saturday in Owensboro, Ky and Kim and Todd's wedding New Year's Eve in my hometown of Rockport, IN. In between the weddings I plan on visiting with my family and friends who are home for Christmas. By the end of next week, my office should be back to normal operation.

Have a fun and safe time ringing in the New Year!
Buzz It

0 comments: