Thursday, December 13, 2007

Leaving for Costa Rica!



I'm doing some last minute packing for Leon and Erika's wedding this weekend in Costa Rica! They just light up around each other, which is adorable. The wedding is in Erika's hometown of Venecia and the reception site has a view of one of the world's most active volcanoes. How cool is that? Tim and I are heading out early in the AM tomorrow. We are staying a few extra days to explore the rainforest and enjoy hanging out together. This will be our first "us" vacation since our honeymoon 1 1/2 years ago. I decided to post of few of their engagement pictures to give you a taste of what's to come.

A few administrative notes.... I'll only be in my office a few days sparatically now through New Years between 3 out of town weddings and visiting out of town family for Christmas. All of my "by Christmas" orders have been taken care of, but any new requests or inquires will probably be a few weeks before I can get back to you. I appreciate your patience. Please take some time to just slow down and enjoy the holidays this season. I know it's easy to get caught up running every which way this time of year.

"Jesus is the reason for the season"

I'm going to try my best to at least post of few Costa Rica images before Christmas.
Buzz It

0 comments: