Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ashley & Andy

These two have been dear friends to me for what seems like forever. I was so excited when I got the phone call from Ashley that they were finally engaged! (their relationship first began in middle school when Ashley began pursuing Andy) Clearly, that was a while ago. They have been together through different schools, multiple degrees and now reside in sunny San Diego. Since they live so far away we had to schedule an engagement shoot while they were home for their Christmas visit. Since it was freezing cold outside, we had to get creative and shoot a large part of their pictures inside a mall. (can you tell which one?) Humorous, yes, but just another crazy story to add to Ashley and I's list. Next time I'll see them will be at their wedding in May in VEGAS! It surely will be nicer weather. Much love guys!


Freezing cold.

Still cold.

He's a navy pilot, how cool!


Much warmer inside!

Buzz It

0 comments: