Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kim & Todd

What could be better than sharing your first wedded kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve? Kim and Todd choose to start 2008 in a big way, as man and wife. I've done an 11:30 am wedding before, but never an 11:30 pm. Kim is a good friend of my mom and for many years served as the church secretary of my church in Rockport. Kim was celebrating a new life of love with Todd, after saying goodbye to her wonderful husband Joe who joined the Lord a few years ago after a ongoing fight with cancer. It was such an honor to be a part of this chapter of joy for Kim. You could easily see how much Todd adored her. It was great to see the support of Kim's son Kevin throughout the wedding, not to mention the support of the church community. Kim is a lady of many skills and made her own wedding cake. The reception was a winter wonderland full of white Christmas trees and white glittering branches. At the end of the night, Tim and I really enjoyed dancing with my family. I honestly can't remember the last time I was up until 3:30 since being out of college! Best wishes to the newlyweds!













Buzz It

0 comments: