Thursday, January 31, 2008

So Many Men!

Last Saturday evening I had a date with my husband to his fraternity's 20th Anniversary Banquet downtown at the Scottish Rite Cathedral. I had the job of gathering all the PIKE men, alumni and active members, for the group picture. Thank goodness for the balcony! If you look close enough you can see my husband Tim in the purple tie with the microphone talking to me in the balcony about where I needed people to move. A little crazy to say the least, but I think it worked out pretty well. This banquet was pretty special because not only is Tim a Pike from Rose, but his real little brother David is an active member, and their younger cousin Russell got initiated last Friday. Talk about a family thing! (what's even weirder is that on Tim's other side of the family he has a cousin who was a Pike Rose who graduated in 07)... oh, and my uncle is a Pike.


Tim helping coordinate.


I hope no one was in the bathroom!


The cousin's. I love David's laugh, it's so hearty.

David's shot of Tim and I.
Buzz It

0 comments: