Friday, March 21, 2008

New Product

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I made a rule with my self that I wouldn't post until all of my taxes were done. They are in the mail today!

I wanted to introduce my newest product, the wedding proof book. It is a 8 1/2" x 11" hardcover book with all the final images from your wedding printed in it, 6 to a page. For your wedding proofs, I offer the choice of either this proof book or loose 4x6 prints.




For kicks I thought I would include this picture of one of my girl scouts while we were selling cookies at the 5/3 Bank on 38th Street last Friday. How could you say no to that, honestly?


Lastly, I have been working on getting engagement sessions scheduled for the spring. So if you are wanting yours done this spring, please let me know as my days are filling up fast.

Happy Easter! (It's my favorite holiday)
Buzz It

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE the proof books. They look awesome. ALSO, I keep meaning to tell you that I LOVED your mom's and Gigi's dresses for Ryan's wedding!!! :) Your mom's dress was beautiful!!