Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Cleaning

How great it is that I have the window open in my office today! Last week I spent some time doing some well-needed spring cleaning on my computer. What a task. I now have 3 external hard drives to hold all of my images.

On perhaps a more exciting note, we finally got a real kitchen counter installed yesterday! For over a year we've been using a "temporary" plywood with stick tile counter top. Not glamorous, but functional. We were able to buy the granite counter tops that were used in the Centex show homes from the Indiana Home Show about a month ago. Several pieces broke in the moving, but since we have a small galley kitchen, it was enough for what we needed. I am still in shock when I walk into my kitchen and see real counter tops!

I am working diligently on editing my brother's wedding pictures this week. I'm sure it will be one beefy blog post later this week. Until then...
Buzz It

1 comments:

Joshua said...

awsome i'll check back later this week!