Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OSP Indy

Today wrapped up the 3 day event of OSP Indy. Basically 3 days of a lot of local photographers, and some not local, hanging out downtown learning from each other and building relationships. This was my first year to attend and I really enjoyed getting to spend time with other photographers.

The speaker today was great for me to hear. He challenged us to ask hard questions about ourselves and our businesses. It all just made me realize, again, how blessed I am to be doing what I was designed to do. Not only do I love art, photography, light and color, but also people and their relationships (with each other, family, friends). I can't help but fall in love with the couples I shoot. I want to help them have the day they dreamed of and the pictures that remind them how they felt. It is such an honor for me to be able to be in the midst of that and to capture such a monumental day in people's lives.

I love my job and I am so grateful for those of you who make it possible.
Buzz It

0 comments: