Thursday, May 28, 2009

500 Parade

Last Saturday I had a real Indianapolis experience by attending the 500 Parade downtown. I was blown away with how many people were there to watch and how impressive the Parade was. Having a bottle of water, sunscreen and a ticket for a seat on the bleachers is a must. (I had all but the ticket to a seat)

My personal favorite was the my little pony inflatable. I had the pony castle with drawbridge (from a garage sale) and the stables for all of my ponies. As much as I liked the little ponies (I had pony sheets too) I really had no desire to have a real pony. Anyway, I'm glad they are making a come back for little girls today.

I love how sweet the last picture is. These two little boys near me, saw a soldier in uniform and stopped to ask him for an autograph.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

0 comments: