Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Announcing my first neice... Lorelei Elaine Reid!

April 28th, my brother Ryan and his wife Amanda welcomed into the world their first child, Lorelei Elaine. She came into the world at 5:06pm and was 7lbs 14 ounces, 20.5 inches tall! She also is an 8th generation Kentuckian. (even though they live 10 minutes north of the Kentucky border!)

They had had a whirlwind two years, from Ryan's 4th of July proposal, home ownership, a winter wedding in '08 and now adding little Lorelei to the mix. I am looking forward to seeing her little personality as she grows bigger and can assure you that you'll see her again on the blog.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Let me explain the picture of the two stuffed animals (since I'm not a fan of posing babies by stuffed animals), those are my brother's well loved childhood friends Rocky (the raccoon) and Teddy (the bear). They accompanied us on many of an adventure; tree climbing, wagon rides, the drive in movies, and cardboard box creations (submarines, spaceships, etc)!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

4 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

How CUTE is she? Oh my stinkin' WORD!

And how CUTE are you holding her, Auntie Megan?

Sara said...

Ditto that--also, she looks like she was much more cooperative than Natalie was! :)

Adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person.

Maya Laurent said...

She is so adorable!!! Congrats Ms. Auntie!!!

Cathy said...

yay! Congratulations...she is sooo cute! And I love that name! :)