Friday, November 6, 2009

Lindsay + Matt : Expecting New Joy!

Lindsay has been my trusty side shooter and assistant at many weddings. Lindsay and I were both brides together, we met when we were both engaged. The year before we got married we spent lots of time together, including being bridal bootcamp workout buddies. I was so excited to hear that she and her hubby Matt were expecting! They are high school sweethearts and have been together 10 years now!

Little Evelyn should be arriving soon, really soon. Lindsay is such a wonderful woman inside and out. I know how much she is looking forward to being a mommy and know that her and Matt will be amazing parents. I had such a hard time picking some for the blog, Lindsay is such a model on the other side of the camera!






























































Buzz It

0 comments: