Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Welcome Sweet Evelyn: Newborn Goodness

My friend Lindsay, who was recently seen on the blog as the adorable pregnant lady, recently welcomed her sweet daughter Evelyn to the world. Her sweetness was born on November 9th. I love photographing new parents, there is such a glow to them and they are full of love. Lindsay and Matt are no exception. Evelyn has no doubt captured their hearts and changed their world.

As another joyous note, Rachael and Billy, who was the other maternity shoot I did a few weeks back, just welcomed Lizzie into the world yesterday! Yeah, for sweet, precious baby girls!












































Buzz It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buying memory is such a chore... You have to Google prices, filter through which ones are genuine, step out and walk around a bunch of shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

I've been f'd over by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what I mistakenly assumed was a steal, only to later see that it had dropped five bucks in a week.

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] cPost scPost)