Thursday, December 4, 2008

All Caught Up

It is good to say that I'm all caught up with editing, all of my clients have their proofs in hand and only two couples are waiting for their albums to be shipped out. For the previous two years I have done 3 weddings in December. While holiday weddings have a certain magic about them I am really excited to have the opportunity to soak in Christmas this year. Many ask what do I do in the "off season". There's glamorous ideas of sipping hot cocoa, eating chocolates and watching chick flicks all day. However, this time is when all of the to-do items that weren't urgent earlier get done, such as giving the website some love and refreshing, tying up loose ends with accounting, evaluating next year's business plan, soaking up new knowledge, playing with my camera and much more. While there won't be any weddings for a bit I will do my best to keep the blog enjoyable! Stay tuned.
Buzz It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need some of that time to get my to-do list done as well! :) Good for you for being all caught up!