Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another year wraps up

Today I spent some time sorting through personal photos of taken of 2008. Of course none of them are printed yet. Perhaps a New Year's resolution? I wanted to share a few from the holiday festivities I've been enjoying. This is the first year that Tim and I have been married and I have not been shooting a wedding on New Year's Eve. Have a wonderful and safe evening everyone!

Cousins
She wrapped herself!  Too cute.
Cookie Exchange Party- YUM!
The coveted gold bird.
Tim's white elephant trophy- that snowman toilet seat cover!
A Christmas Party
Buzz It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have some of those cookies please? :) Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

What a fine group of cousins!

Nacho is such a camera hog.

Thanks for the posting!

Happy New Year!

MOM