Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingle Bells!

Or jingle ball for my cat Nacho. Due to her curiously with paper and boxes I held off wrapping until yesterday evening. I had nice piles laid out to wrap but kept Nacho's two little toys in the plastic bag so she wouldn't find them. A few presents later, I find Nacho in the plastic bag behind me playing with her new jingle ball even though it is still attached to the packaging! It seems as though she couldn't wait until Christmas. I, however, am a stickler for opening presents on Christmas day, no giving in early. She played non-stop with it for at least an hour before wearing herself out. I hope the rest of my gifts go over that well!

Other than sharing that random story, I wanted to also let you know I will be down in Southern Indiana/Kentucky visiting family today through Sunday and therefore will be out of the office as well. I have one last album to deliver today, which means all my 08 clients will have their albums to show off at Christmas! I hope you all have safe travels and sweet memories with your families this holiday season.
Buzz It

0 comments: