Friday, December 12, 2008

Our God-baby!

I was helping my friend Natalie photograph some of her ceramic test pieces from Herron Art School last weekend. Turns out those pieces can take up quite a bit of space, especially when you are making room for a new baby. Well, sweet Ava was over at Grandma and Grandpa's while we tackled this project. However, since my lights were up anyway, I felt compelled to take a few quick shots of little Ava. She is growing into quite the toddler. Just a matter of weeks now until she becomes a big sister!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Buzz It

3 comments:

Cathy and David Photographers said...

OMG!!! SO CUTE!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Megan! So lovely to meet you and Tim! I've enjoyed checking out your site and blog- you do beautiful work!