Friday, March 27, 2009

A Super Mom

Yesterday I hung out with the amazing Jen Murray and her adorable quads, Brooks, Clark, Henry and Isaac. You might remember their 1st birthday shoot I did last year (and the cake mess that followed!) They are just over the 2 year old mark and Jen shares adventures of her life in her award-winning blog.

I took some quick head shots of Jen while the boys were down for a nap. She has gorgeous blue eyes and a joy for life you can just feel. The other images are just everyday life for the Murrays; sharing mom's lap for stories, hiding in the toy box, etc.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

1 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

For pictures of myself I'm really pleased with these. You know I'm my own biggest critic! =) The pictures of the boys are so fabulous. You captured their personalities SO WELL in their little niche. =)

I have been blessed abundantly with your friendship and servant heart! Thank you so much for loving our family.