Friday, February 19, 2010

Brinkley ║ Indianapolis Dogwatching

Many of you know that Tim and I have a cat named Nacho. She is currently on the other office chair curled up and sleeping soundly.

Well recently we had our hand at dog care as we watched Brinkley for a few days while a friend of ours was out of town. Brinkley is quite the dog, definitely the most trained dog I've been around (which was a good starting point for our friendship). She got many walks, most of which were in the midst of snow storm activity. I loved that she saw the world as a giant snow cone, while my job was to keep her away from the "lemon flavored" parts! We did a bit of jogging, though hindered by my snow boots.

It was neat to interact with a dog and see their loyalty and love. However, I was still happy to come back to my small, lovable and low maintenance Nacho.














Buzz It

0 comments: