Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Greek Conference ║ Intervarsity ║ Indianapolis

Last weekend I had the opportunity to photograph an incredible event for college Fraternity and Sorority students. It's InterVarsity's annual Greek Conference where several hundred students come to connect to God, learn to lead and to change the world.

I never had the opportunity to attend the conference as a collegiate, but have volunteered in some capacity every year since graduation. (I actually was shooting a wedding my senior year when I was wanting to attend!) It is full of time to connect with other Greeks, to dig deep into questions that matter and to be encouraged. The weekend is made up of large general sessions, more topic specific break outs and lots of fun (dance party, indoor tailgating, etc).

Enjoy a little glimpse of what the Greek Conference experience is all about.















































































Buzz It

0 comments: