Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elite Bridal Consulting ║ Art of the Table ║ Indianapolis Museum of Art

This Sunday I attended the Art of the Table event hosted by the Association of Bridal Consultants at the IMA. It is an event where the great talent we have here in Indy is able to showcase designs for weddings and special events, all while raising money for charities. I was curious to see what the up and coming trends are in reception decor.

One of the designers at the show was Elite Bridal Consulting, who I had the opportunity to work with for Leslie and Antonio's wedding at the Yacht Club at Geist. On Sunday, Kyna and Camille showcased a table they design for a bridal shower soire titled "Little Black Dress". I really enjoyed the simple touches of jewelry that glammed-up the floral arrangements.

Seeing all of those great designed makes me look forward to seeing all of the details come together for my 2010 brides. I know they have been busy making their wedding uniquely theirs!

















Buzz It

0 comments: