Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Photojournalist Association


I was happy to get my official note this week that I have been accepted into the WPJA. It is something I have thought about doing for several years. As my style have grown as a photographer, I have realized my strengths lie in capturing the moments, feelings and wedding day as it happens. My love for photojournalism began when I worked as a designated candid shooter for a lead photographer over several years. I love being able to tell a story with images.

My wish is for my couples to look at their pictures, 5, 10, 25 and 50 years down the road and to be able to relieve those moments and feelings, not just how gorgeous and fabulous they looked.

I will continue to photograph in a way that shows that love is beautiful.
Buzz It

2 comments:

quartermom said...

congrats Megan..You did a great job with ours even tho it was one of the first weddings you did, it was still amazing.

Megan said...

Thanks Liz! You guys had such a sweet and special wedding day.