Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Taste of Philly in Indianapolis

So, I recently discovered a little gem just south of our home in Broad Ripple. On the corner of 42nd St. and College Ave., across from the library, is "A Taste of Philly", a hand-twisted soft pretzel bakery. In my opinion it's pretty hard to top the combo of a fresh soft pretzel, dipping cheese and a Coke. Heavenly snacking!

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I went there two days in a row. Day two I brought my camera - I had to share this find. Okay, okay... and I was lured in by their great special; 2 pretzels, cheese and Coke for $3! I hope other pretzel lovers out there will check this place out.

Drool on, blog stalkers, drool on...






















My apologies for keeping my blog readers waiting, I've been pretty sick the last few days. More fun stuff to come on the blog, including the big reveal of our DIY bathroom remodel project!
Buzz It

1 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Ooh. We must get here. Our boys will go nutty over them too. Thanks!