Monday, March 29, 2010

Kim & Gabe ║ Carmel, Indiana Engagement

Something that I love about my job is the ability to meet new people and learn new things through them. While Saturday morning was a little chiller than I had hoped for Kim and Gabe's engagement session, a cup of Starbucks before we started sure helped.

Gabe was able to clear up some of my confusion about the art of fly fishing and I was able to pick both of their brains on gardening. They both love to be outside and it was fitting for us to go to River Road Park, close to where they live. Kim and Gabe have been a committed item for many years now, but are looking forward to tying the knot it a few short weeks surrounded by their family and friends.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Buzz It

0 comments: